Who is ADER?
The Economic Development Agency for La Rioja (ADER) is a public organisation belonging to the La Rioja Regional Government, attached to the “Regional Ministry” for Autonomous Regional Development, which is responsible for developing policies and economic / industrial promotion.
ADER is an organisation committed to promoting business and industry in our Autonomous Community, making them grow in order to reach a position that can rival the most developed areas of Europe.
Its aim is to promote regional economic development, enhancing the creation and consolidation of businesses in La Rioja and creating a suitable environment for companies in La Rioja to prosper.
Mission and goals
ADER’s main mission is business development in our region, increasing the competitiveness of our companies, particularly through boosting innovation and international trade.
- To consolidate business production.
- To improve the productive capacity and efficiency of companies in La Rioja.
- To promote technological innovation in companies.
- To support a culture of enterprise.
- Financial support for different business initiatives through various grants and subsidies.
- To boost trade.
- To facilitate access to the industrial property register.
- To promote design as a factor in competitiveness.
- To accompany our businesses on the road towards exporting and strengthen their presence in international markets.
Quality and Environment Management Policy
At ADER in La Rioja, we have established a Quality and Environment Management Policy through which we undertake a commitment in order to gain the trust of our customers. In order to do so, we have based the policy on criteria relating to loyalty, customer satisfaction, conservation of the environment and continuous improvements in terms of quality and the environment.
This quality and environment policy must pervade all the actions carried out by the Agency and more specifically it must guide the strategic approach by the Agency in the short term, fundamentally aimed at:
- Boosting economic growth of the Autonomous Community by supporting increases in production in mature business sectors and including business activities of greater added value to industry.
- To steer the policy of incentives towards sectorial action and promoting projects that help to facilitate the development of business clusters in a sector.
- The policy stresses concepts such as competitiveness, sustainability and territorial balance.
- To promote continuous improvement and prevention of contamination in order to make the development of our business activities compatible with conservation of the environment, without compromising the quality of life of future generations and thereby encourage sustainable development.
In order to accomplish this policy, we have set out the following priorities at ADER for the commitment we have undertaken:
- To increase and motivate competition among our employees.
- To increase performance and the general effectiveness of our organisation by managing our activities and resources in accordance with the quality and environmental targets.
- To address and manage the needs and requirements of our customers in all areas of action, taking customer satisfaction into account and the legal requirements and regulations of the Public Administration.
- To promote the reuse, recycling and management of resources in a way that respects the environment.
- To be committed to complying with applicable environmental legislation and regulations.